follow link Join GLSP’s supporters and friends for an evening in celebration of Phyllis Holmen’s 43 years of public service and outstanding achievements on Thursday, January 25, 2018, from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., at the State Bar Conference Center (Atlanta). Contribution levels are: Attorneys $50, Younger Lawyers $30, and Friends of GLSP $20. To make your contribution, click here and designate Champions of Justice Event. All contributions are due by January 19, 2018. For information on sponsorships, contact GLSP’s development office at 404-563-7710, ext. 1611. Sponsorships are due by January 5, 2018. Thank you for your support!all ivy writing services
- Georgia Legal Services Program Seeks an Executive Director
- Using the law to stop the violence—and save taxpayers money
- GLSP Supports Lawsuit Over GNETS Schools
- CLE: Eliminating Barriers to Justice
- Self-help manual for victims of violence
- ¿Está usted sin trabajo POR el Huracán Irma?
- Are you out of work BECAUSE OF Hurricane Irma?
- State Policy Change Impacts Food Stamps
- Replacement Food Stamps Available for Recipients Impacted by Hurricane