http://www.norainc.org/store.php?opt=viagra-alternative-new-drugs&jp=5 Georgia Legal Services Program (GLSP) seeks an Executive Director to lead this nonprofit corporation, with a mission of providing civil legal services for Georgians with low incomes, creating equal access to justice and opportunities out of poverty.buying viagra online uk http://ietbhaddal.edu.in/?bor=can-you-cut-cialis-in-half&up=7
- Embracing the mission of GLSP, effectively articulating that mission to others, and leading GLSP in the accomplishment of the mission;
- Serving as the public face of GLSP and nurturing effective collaborative relationships between GLSP and its clients, funders, community organizations, bar leaders, private donors, business and civic communities;
- Growing and diversifying resources to support GLSP’s work;
- Moving GLSP forward into the future with technology and service to clients;
- Effectively managing leadership development, succession and retention throughout GLSP.
- Demonstrate a passion for the mission of GLSP;
- Hold a Juris Doctorate degree and be a member in good standing with the Georgia Bar, or obtain membership upon employment;
- Have substantial management experience in a successful legal services or other nonprofit or business entity;
- Exhibit successful experience in resource development;
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Display commitment to diversity and cultural competence.
source url http://www.upowa.org/info/viagra-after-exercise.html Additional desired attributes:enter site
- Experience leading an organization of significant size that is diverse in geography, program and staff;
- Experience in financial oversight, development of budgets, and compliance with grant and contract requirements;
- Experience in the practice of law including litigation and management of litigation;
- Ability to manage improved technology systems;
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with the organized bar and governmental entities;
- Experience working productively with an engaged Board of Directors;
- Personal attributes which include vision, open-mindedness, innovation, good listening skills and the ability to motivate others.
can viagra overdose kill Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. In order to receive full consideration, candidates are urged to submit their materials by December 15, 2017. Please include a letter expressing in detail your interest in the position, your qualifications, and what you hope to contribute to the organization’s future; a current resume; and the names and contact information for three professional references.
go to link Salary depends on experience based on a competitive public interest salary scale. Health benefits are excellent.
order generic viagra online GLSP is being assisted in the search by Patricia Pap, Executive Director, Management Information Exchange, 105 Chauncy St., Fl 6, Ste 3, Boston, MA 02111, 617-556-0288, email@example.com. Candidates with questions about the position or process are encouraged to contact her.
Buying Generic Cialis GLSP does not discriminate in the provision of services based on age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. GLSP is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. when was viagra invented
what's the cost of viagra http://www.upowa.org/info/0ttawa-healthcare-online.html About Georgia Legal Services Program:
isentress viagra GLSP’s vision is of a world in which families are safe and secure, all people have enough to eat and a roof overhead, children attend good schools, health care is available when needed, people with disabilities are able to do everything they are able to do, and people of all languages and cultures feel at home with each other http://www.norainc.org/store.php?opt=cialis-how-much-to-take&jp=5 . GLSP is Georgia’s largest nonprofit law firm providing free legal assistance throughout the 154 counties outside the metropolitan Atlanta region.
http://www.ciprb.org/?plus=cialis-daily-dose-cost&vz=1 GLSP has offices in Albany, Athens, Augusta, Brunswick, Columbus, Dalton, Gainesville, Macon, Savannah and Atlanta (serving the Piedmont region). Its administrative office is also located in Atlanta.
http://www.mpacuk.org/?gov=should-viagra-be-a-conservation-tool&eu=2 GLSP places emphasis on areas of law where the need among Georgians with low income is the greatest and where representation and advocacy can have the most impact. These are the GLSP practice areas and special projects:
- Economic and community development
- Family law and family violence
- Farmworker rights
- Health care
- Public benefits
- Outreach to the Latino community
- Elder rights
- Emergency disaster assistance
- State Bar pro bono project
http://www.upowa.org/info/canadian-antibiotics-no-prescription.html GLSP has a budget of $14 million. Its primary sources of support include the federal Legal Services Corporation, Older Americans Act, Judicial Council of Georgia, State Bar of Georgia Campaign for Georgia Legal Services Program, and additional governmental and private grants and contracts. GLSP employs 130 staff members, including 66 attorneys. GLSP closed 9500 cases in 2016.
http://www.mpacuk.org/?gov=discount-coupons-for-viagra&eu=2 For more information about Georgia Legal Services Program, visit http://www.glsp.org/. You can also apply here.