You May Need To File a Federal Tax Return For Health Insurance!

You must file a federal tax return if you want help with the cost of your health insurance again in 2016. 

Get FREE help with your tax return. Find out where by:
calling 1-800-906-9887 or visiting

Federal Tax Return_ACA

Print Friendly